Can You Microwave Eggo Waffles: Are you looking for the best and quick breakfast for your children? Then eggo waffles are the perfect breakfast and they can be made quick. But as we know eggo waffles are made using a toaster but you don’t have it with you or got repaired and you have the only option is microwave.
Now a question that may arise in your mind is can you microwave Eggo waffles? or most of us will not be able to microwave the waffles properly. To get an answer to your question, and to know the proper way to cook you can check out our article, as we provide you with the answer clearly.
And also we have provided more other information like how to microwave eggo waffles, how long it takes to microwave eggo waffles, and many more.
- Can You Microwave Eggo Waffles?
- How Long Can You Microwave Eggo Waffles?
- How To Microwave Original and Frozen Eggo Waffles?
- How To Microwave Eggo Waffles with Crisp Edges?
- Tips To Follow While You Microwave Eggo Waffles
- Benefits of Microwaving Eggos
- How To Store Microwaved Eggo Waffles
- How To Reheat Frozen Eggo Waffles in Microwave
- Alternative Ways To Cook Eggo Waffles
- Is it safe to microwave frozen waffles?
- Is Eggos suitable for microwaving?
- Do Eggo waffles taste good?
Yes, you can cook Eggo waffles using the microwave. And microwaving these Eggo waffles is easy and quick as it takes no time. But when you cook it in a microwave the waffle may not get crisp as you get in other methods. If you like crispy waffles then this method will not work for you.
You can microwave Eggo waffles for upto one minute if they are original or the time totally depends on the type of waffle and the power cosumption of microwave.
As you have many other options to make eggo waffles, you choose the microwave to cook them. Here we are going to provide you with the steps to cook Eggo waffles using a microwave in no time. Below are the steps to follow.
- Firstly, take the microwave safe plate and the Eggo waffles and keep it aside.
- Now take the paper towels and cover it on the microwave safe plate.
- Then place the waffle on the top of paper towels and keep it in the microwave.
- Now set the time for 30 seconds and close the microwave.
- Once, if the 30 seconds is completed, just remove the microwave plate and flip it.
- Now again set the timer for again 30 seconds and place the plate in the microwave.
- Immediately remove the waffles from the microwave and serve it by adding your favorite toppings like syrup, butter, and many others.
If you are using frozen Eggos you just microwave these Eggo waffles for more time as they are frozen it takes some long time. And this method is perfect for those who doesn’t want their waffles in crisp way.
Is your children got bored of eating soggy waffles and asking for crisp waffles? But you dont have any other items, rather than microwave, dont worry even with microwave you can make crisp waffles with some changes. Look into the below steps and make your waffle crisp.
- To make the crisp waffles, the thing that you need is microwave crisper pan.
- Take the crisper pan and preheat it in the microwave for one minute by placing it on high.
- Next, place the number of waffles that you want to crisp and place it in the microwave crisper pan.
- Cook it until recommend time on packaging.
- Once it is completed, remove it from the microwave.
- Cool it down for one or two minutes.
- And then finally serve it with your favorite toppings.
Go through the below tips to follow while you are making eggo waffles. So that you can make it perfectly, than normal.
- When you are microwaving eggo waffles it is important to use microwave safe plates.
- And also be careful when you removing plate from the microwave as it will be hot.
- And use paper towels and line the plate to absorb the moisture.
- Heating time depends on the type of Eggo waffles and the power of your microwave.
- If you think that the waffle is not cooked properly, you can again place it and cook for 15 seonds. But do not overdo as it will afeect the texture.
- Wait until the waffles become cool before eating them.
Have a look into the best benefits of microwaving eggo waffles, instead of using oven, toaster, and stove.
- Microwave is faster in cooking Eggo waffles as it will be very useful when you are in a hurry.
- Using microwave is hassle free than oven, toaster. And even you no need to worry about preheating.
- Microwave is more energy efficient than toasting, so that you can save your money.
- Using microwave you can control over the coooking process.
If you are thinking to store your Eggo waffles that are cooked in microwave, you need to store them preperly within two hours of cooking, so that you can minimize the possibility of foodbrone illness. If you are storing it immediately after cooking, just place them in an air tight container or wrap them tightly with the wrap that you use. And then, keep it in the fridge of freezer.
If you want to use them within 3-5 days, place it in the freezer or if you want to store it for months, just place it in a freezer.
If you want to reheat the frozen eggo waffles in microwave, just unwrap the waffles or take them out of the container and place it on the microwave safe plate and heat them in the microwave for 30-35 seconds. But dont overdo it as the Waffles becomes soggy.
If you dont want to cook the waffles in the microwave for them we have other alternative ways too. Here are some of the ideas that we are going to provide.
Use a Toaster
You can toast the waffles by setting your desired crispness and enjoy them.
Use your Oven To Make Eggo Waffles
Cookig in the oven also gives you crisper texture for your waffles just by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Even you can cook a bunch of Eggos at a time by using oven.
FAQs on Can You Microwave Eggo Waffles
Yes, it is safe to microwave frozen waffles. But you need to cook for more time.
Yes, Eggos are suitable for microwaving and it will be very quick that you can cook in no time.
Yes, Eggo waffles taste good and it will be fluffy, crispy and delicious taste.
Hope that the information we have shared on can you microwave eggo waffles is useful for you. If you are looking for the best and quick breakfast you can easily use this option as micrwaving eggos will take no time. Still, if you have any doubts you can comment to us in the comment section.
For more other interesting articles, you can checkout our official canyoupreserve.com website.